Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whats your form of Cardio?

So I have done various forms of cardiovascular exercises ranging from the elliptical, treadmill, jiu jitsu, and standard running across my local park. Throughout all these types of cardio training, is there a particular one that I found to be most fun and intense? Not really. Cardio is never fun is it? For me, I like variety, so I always look for new routines rather than stick to one. However, I do find that you can make any form of cardio more challenging if incorporating high intensity interval training (HITT). If you apply HITT to your training, I'm sure these short blasting intervals will leave you tired in no time. So here's my question of the day, what is your form of cardio ?

5 comments:

  1. Swimming, you can get a tan and it's the easiest on your joints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually done cardio, been on a continuous bulk since I began lifting. Although when it's time to cut I'm also curious what works best for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LISS

    Walk on incline 9.0 at 3.0-3-2 mphs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skipping rope...I wanted to be a pro skipper like boxers are so it was a good challenge and goal, while still training cardio

    ReplyDelete
  5. usually i just run, whether on my treadmill or outside in the woods.

    ReplyDelete