Monday, January 17, 2011

New years resolution. Stay fit, stay active, stay focused.

When it comes to new years resolution, it means setting goals that you want to accomplish. Whether its short term goals or long term goals, it should be something worth concentrating on. My goals are to improve my lifts, stay committed to working out, more cardio, and boost up my grades in school. I know these are pretty generic goals, but I've been procrastinating a whole lot lately and its not really helping. Take a multi and lift heavy, and good luck with my goals in 2011 ! Share your goals in the comments below =D

7 comments:

  1. take a multi and lift hard. Follow back
    http://tunaspam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck brah. I'm trying to put on another 10-20 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent goals, I share many of the same. please check out my blog @ http://piercingthrough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see that you've made some goals man! you'll be a beast in no time. keep me updated on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goals, follow back

    ReplyDelete